Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Interactive Romney Approval Tracking Poll

Courtesy of our opponents at Blue Mass, I came across this wonderful graph tracking Mitt Romney's approval ratings (SurveyUSA results). I could spend a couple hours playing with the variable demographics, and trying to analyze them. I may indeed do this at some point, but for now I'll leave it to your enjoyment. (I might make a permanent link on the sidebar to this poll)

Note: what does anyone know about reliability/skew of SurveyUSA?

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Pete James said...

Thanks for the note!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any and all comments made or posted on this blog are the sole viewpoint of said commentors. Romney Report is not responsible for accuracy, content, or nature of comments. Romney Report will try to block unhelpful and irresponsible comments, but will not be held liable for users opinions, writings, or links. Read at your own discretion. Information is provided as is. Lawyers- have I covered my bases now?