Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Utah & Romney

I apologize for the recent inactivity, as I was skiing in beautiful Utah the past weekend. My brief hiatus in Utah did provide one political anecdote regarding the topic of this blog.

While riding up the ski lift, the skier next to me, a native Utah-an (Ute?), asked me how the people of Massachusetts felt about our governor. I replied that we liked him, although our newspapers sure don't. The man then proceeded to give me his political analysis that the only way the republicans win in '08 is if Hillary is the nominee. Do I agree? That's another post for another day.

Take-away: This Utah-person was thinking about Romney in terms of the presidential race.

The Salt Lake Tribune had very little with regards to Romney in the few times I glanced at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any and all comments made or posted on this blog are the sole viewpoint of said commentors. Romney Report is not responsible for accuracy, content, or nature of comments. Romney Report will try to block unhelpful and irresponsible comments, but will not be held liable for users opinions, writings, or links. Read at your own discretion. Information is provided as is. Lawyers- have I covered my bases now?