Thursday, March 16, 2006

Purpose of Romney Report

Purpose: to follow Mitt Romney presidential persuit through news article, blog posts, and local events.

I (Pete James) am a resident of Massachusetts, and like my governor. I have recently had the change to see him speak in person, and meet him briefly. That being said, I have not picked my horse yet for the Presidential primaries. I am very impressed with Mitt's speaking ability and resume, and am thinking of supporting him. As such, I thought it would be great to keep tabs on him for myself and others, as he runs for the presidency.

Is Mitt a genuine center-right conservative, or is he just playing politics for the primaries? I don't know, but hopefully we can find out as we follow him for the next 1-2 years.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Pete James said...

Hi Rufus- Thanks for the comments. I am not sure at this point whether Romney is slick or not myself. We'll see.

If I get time to cover the Mass insurance plan, I'll try to address it. I'd have to start from scratch as well to cover this.

Thanks for the tip on Kudlow's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any and all comments made or posted on this blog are the sole viewpoint of said commentors. Romney Report is not responsible for accuracy, content, or nature of comments. Romney Report will try to block unhelpful and irresponsible comments, but will not be held liable for users opinions, writings, or links. Read at your own discretion. Information is provided as is. Lawyers- have I covered my bases now?